|Strategy and action plan
1. To make the internet easily accessible to the Arabic end users.
2. To serve the interests of the Arabic end users
3. To promote the Arabic culture and knowledge.
4. To make the Arabic World a main player in the Global Internet.
5. To promote Inter-Arab E-Business.
6. To promote digital education in the Arab World.
7. To coordinate as a focal point with international governing bodies.
8. To encourage governments of the Arab World to actively participate in the development and governance of the digital economy.
9. To promote the dissemination of the Arabic language in the world.
10. To develop disciplines and promote legislation to protect the Arabic Internet users
11. To stay up-to-date with the technological advancements of the Internet outside the Arab World.
12. To contribution to the global development of the internet in general and E-Business in particular.
1. Establish AINC secretariat in coordination with MINC.
2. Complete report on AINC and send to Arab governments inviting them to serve as an advisory role to AINC.
3. Prepare information booklet about AINC and its relevant bodies.
4. Make sure that AINC secretariat is operational.
5. To walk towards the establishment of ABLINC.
6. To invite representative to other Arabic characters based language committee (ABLINC).
7. To have the Arab countries play a role in the governance process of the world including active participation in the various ICANN activities.
8. To develop disciplines for Arab Consumer Protection in the digital world including establishment of Arabic Internet Watch Organizations.
9. To create public awareness in the Arab world at the level of governments on the importance of digital revolutions.
10. Develop a policy statement regarding common who is data base as soon as possible.
11. Try to establish Arabic gTLDs & ccTLDs.
12. Formulate policy on standards for Arabic TLDs.