- Hotel de Paris Monte
The legend of Hotel de Paris is to accommodate the rich and famous offering the best in luxurious surroundings and modern Eaxilites. Staying at Hotel de Paris is a dazzling experience which takes you back to the luxuries if the turn of this century.
- A majestic Lobby.
- 141 rooms, 59 apartments and Junior Suits, luxuriously decorated and equipped with all modern conveniences.
- A famous American bar open from 10am, with music in the afternoon and after 10pm.
- A hairdressing saloon, luxury shops, and a travel agency.
- Direct access to Monte-Carlo Thalasso- therapy Center and Spa.
- Eight meeting rooms
- The Boulingrins car park
- Hotel Hermitage Monte - Carlo
Is a historical monument, where the fine decoration, the style of architecture, the winter garden, the Eiffel Gallery, the private lounge and it's magnificent restaurant.
- 231 Period rooms, including 25 suites, with modern comfortable furnishings.
- A gourmet restaurant
- A piano bar(Le Bar-Terrasee), every evening from 10pm.
- Direct access to the Monte-Carlo Thalassotherapy Center and Spa.
- Eight meeting rooms.
- Car park.
- Monte Carlo Beach Hotel Monte - Carlo
Is a contemporary hotel, that combines modern design and refined atmosphere. All rooms are distinctively detailed with elegant fittings. There is an outside terrace extruding on a large swimming pool.
- 103 rooms, including 10 suites and 4 Junior, with the most modern facilities.
- Two restaurants: La Coupole Gourmet restaurant, Le Café-Mirabeau.
- Hotel Mirabeau Monte - Carlo
the trees on a promontory , over looking the sea, it's skyline appealing with
an exotic twist, it offers a spectacular view of the beach and bay to it's guests.
- 41 luxurious rooms + 3 “Junior Suites” and 1 “Presidential Suite” (duplex),
each having a dressing room and living area over looking a loggia facing the sea,
with a view over Monte Carlo and the Rock of Monaco.
- A mirrored Olympic swimming pool with ozone filtered sea-water, heated to 24
- Private beach with tents.
- The Marmorata Club (entertainment for children)
- Shops and hairdressing salon.
- Three restaurants.
- An air-conditioned meeting room (Salon Les Cigales). Capacity: 60 people “theatre”
style (surface area: 65 m2).
- Dining room. Capacity: 35 people.
- Car park.